Thursday 15 March 2018

ERICAN COLLEGE IS A PART OF MY LIFE



ERICAN YES YOU CAN

Image result for erican college

I’m Khanageeshwary as you know before. I am currently pursuing my studies in Diploma In Mass Communication at Erican College Kuala Lumpur. The reason why I am mentioning is, for this final week of my blog topic is about Erican College. I’m extremely happy that Erican College is as my topic f this last blog. Erican College is a part of my life I could say. So here I would like to share more  about Erican College and also my experience at  Erican College.





Let me introduce about Erican College as my starting point. Erican College has a legacy of teaching and innovation. It is a member of award winning education founder on 1990. Erican College is located at the brisk of a walking distance of Malaysia's Iconic Twin Tower. It is the main speciality of Erican College I could say. Erican College’s Campus is homestudents from 10 different states and also students from over 41 countries. Erican College provide the world best class of learning programmes. That was the very main reason why many students from overseas and locals as well. The main aim of Erican College is to provide quality education for all category people
.

Image result for erican college
Erican College's founder was Dato Eric Chong. He is such nice human being whom are treat all the students as his own kids. Erican College is now providing excellent programmes to study at here. There are Mass Communication, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Psychology, Information Technology, Culinary Arts, Business Administration, Accountancy, Tourism Managements, Hotel Managements as the Diploma Programme. There Degree and Certificate programmes too. Erican College also is well known and famous in providing English Language courses. One of the best English Language Centre to be say. At English Language Centre is mainly for the foreign students. They are also pursuing their English Courses at Erican English Language Centre. Those programmes are 100% certified by MQA as well.




Erican also providing the best facilities for the students to pursue studies in full of comfort zone. There are Mass Communication Studio where the Mass Communication students can learn the media skills and there are interior design and graphic design gallery and art room for them. Besides that Erican Culinary kitchen are for the culinary art and hotel management students as well. Not only that Erican College will bring the students for the course trip as well. The purpose is to learn even more better by providing new experience for them to utilize it in their assignment and also in their future career. At the same time, Erican College will arrange the internship for students as well. The coordinators and lectures will assist and help them to get internship once they have done with their studies.

Image result for erican college classes

I should never forget the lectures and Staffs at Erican College. I have to mention that I’m far all the way from Kedah. I was quite nervous and scared when I’m entering Erican College just because I did not know anyone there. But once I have step into Erican College I have bunch of friends whom are like family members I could say. They are treat me as their family members. Chinese, Malay, Indians and foreigners students are like one family which we are called as Erican Family. Even we call The founder of Erican Dato Eric Chong as Papa and Mamma as His wife. WE don’t even feel that we are from different religion when we are with our Erican Family.



The lectures are super good in teaching us. Without them we can’t even shaped as we are now. They teach us in good and excellent way. As a student we could see their professionalism in teaching us it is because our lectures are well trained professional lectures. They are never failed in providing quality lectures to us. Every day they shaping us through their extraordinary teaching skills. I had never ever seen that our  lecturers were fed up with in our catch up skills. They still lecturing and guiding us with very passionate and with full of unconditional love which are always will sprinkle on us every classes that we attend. They will monitor us in every single second in how we are studying and our performance in college.


Never forget the  Staffs as well. They too never ever failed to approach in good way. I was came into Erican College through a educational counsellor. Actually she the one who were found out my talents. I was totally in blur mood before I contact to Erican College. Once i have contacted my Education Counsellor regarding my studies then only I felt that I have made a right and perfect decision of my life to be frank. Once after I’m done with conversation with my Education Counsellor, I was realized that I have found a correct platform to pursue my studies at Erican College. Erican College is a bright light of my life I could say.

Before I’m ending up my blog, I would like to share my personal experiences here right now. I’m studying at Erican for 9 months almost going to be one year could say, I felt and started to realized that Erican played an important role in my life. I have been learned thousands of things which are really very useful for my daily life. Erican has taught me in how to live independently in professional way. It has taught me many awesome skills which are really beneficial for my life. To be frank, I have found myself at Erican. Erican showed me whom am I actually and what are talents that’s I’m having.
Seriously I will be missing the life at Erican’s after one year and i don’t think so I will get the same feelings and experiences at any other place later on in future. 



I’m taking this opportunity to thank to my family to allow me to study at Erican, if not my family did not allow me to study here means, definitely I would  missed up the colourful parts of my life and also I’m thanking to all my Erican College's Lecturer and Staffs and never forget my friends those are the one the reason of current happy life. Thanking All to make me smile all of sudden without any reasons.
That's a all for my last week of my last blog. Hope you all like it.
Thanks A Million to all once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ERICAN COLLEGE IS A PART OF MY LIFE

ERICAN YES YOU CAN I’m Khanageeshwary as you know before. I am currently pursuing my studies in Diploma In Mass Communication at Er...